Tax advice and planning
The importance of good planning
A good tax plan should allow you to assess and measure the effect of taxes on different situations and casuistries. It should also allow you to choose the option through which to maximise the results of the company’s activity, and minimise the tax charge to the extent possible within the framework of current legislation.
In order to properly implement these strategies, they must be defined prior to executing actions subject to taxation. This will allow you to achieve the objective pursued: minimise the tax charge. Performing a detailed tax study will allow you to maximise your objectives.
Our professionals will provide advice so you can plan in accordance with your personal or business interests and objectives.
Professional tax advice
At Morera Asesores & Auditores we have an expert team of tax law professionals with extensive experience specialised in tax advice and planning across all areas of the company, in addition to providing advisory services to individuals, both private clients and business owners or professionals.
Our main services include, inter alia:
- Ongoing tax advice to companies and private customers.
- Study, preparation and filing of all manner of tax returns.
- Assistance and advice during the tax inspection process and in the eventual preparation and filing of appeals, both administrative and judicial (Contentious-Administrative Courts, Superior Court of Justice of Catalonia, National High Court, Supreme Court, etc.).
- Optimisation of company and asset structures for tax purposes.
- Preparation of related party transaction protocols.